Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow life is so busy!!! As I was trying to get to sleep the other night I got to thinking of what we have coming up in the next couple weeks and I started feeling stressed. I remember when I used to wish we had more going on in our life and now I would gladly take a break from it all!! School is a big priority and it seems like it is never done, there is always more I can do. Even during the summer I try and do as much as I can. Also our graduation is coming up and all the planning, the speech writing, and the practicing takes up a lot of time. I'm working on signing a new song for our graduation that I don't know very many words to and I am so excited for that challenge :) But you know, sometimes I wish everything wasn't all rushed and that things would slow down and I start to feel stressed, like the other night, but it's important no matter how busy I am to be in God's word. When I get busy and I am thinking about 100 things at once I sometimes forget my time with God, but that's when it's most important. God should be number 1 in our lives, and by putting Him first and remembering our time with Him, that's shows Him that He is. I also find that when I make time for Him first, He somehow has a way of making sure I have time for all I need to do!
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment