Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Siblings = Friends :)

Proverbs 17:17a A friend loveth at all times...

Friends are such a blessing!! Praise God for wonderful friends to talk to, share things with, and get together with! I'm so glad that God has given me so many friends to enjoy and fellowship with, but more importantly I'm glad for all my "family" friends. I'm talking about my siblings (I call them built-in friends!!). I am blessed with 3 sisters and 1 brother to always have for friends. Friends grow up, move away, and are sometimes forgotten but siblings aren't. Even when they grow up and maybe even move away they will always be remembered. As sisters and brothers we sometimes take for granted that we will always have each other and we don't always treat each other like friends the way we should. I know this from personal experience, I DO NOT always treat my siblings like best friends. :( This is something I really need to work on. I don't want to grow up and be enemies with my siblings, I want to be friends, for life. Thank God for; Megan, Sarah, Hannah, and Daniel!!!

I need to remember to:
Treat my family like friends,
and my friends like family!

1 comment: