Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Will Sing of the Mercies of the Lord!!

Music is one of my favorite things. I listen to music when I'm sad, and when I'm happy. It's nice to listen to when I'm going to sleep, it can be very relaxing. The Bible talks a lot about coming to the Lord with singing, and singing a new song to Him. Ps. 95:1-2 "O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms." A lot of great songs come from the Bible as well. Psalm 95:6-7 is a great song that we sing often. I just LOVE music!!
A lot of times I find myself singing a familiar song, but not really paying attention to what it is saying. Songs have great messages in them. One group I really like it Casting Crowns, as soon as I can figure out how to get songs on here I'll try and put some of their songs on!
God bless ~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment