Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mission: K.A.H.!!!

My goal as a young lady is to learn as much about being a wife and mother right now as I can. When I am older and I get married I don't want to have a career, I'm going to be a Keeper at Home!! Titus 2:5 "To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." I want to learn as much as I can right now so I am prepared for when God blesses me with the right person, so I, my sisters, and some of our girlfriends, get together about 2 times a month and have a meeting. We all take turns planning Bible studies and activities. At our last meeting we made soap. We are learning to make creative, but simple foods and desserts. We sew, knit, do card making, and candle making. We want to know how to do useful and productive things that will benefit our household and make money. It's great when a woman, or young lady, has a home business and doesn't have to go out and work. When I'm married and have children I want to be able to stay home and take care of them, and raise them, not trust them to someone else so that I can go to work.

Well I'm out of time for today, I have to go help prepare dinner!! Talk to you all later. Hope that this will bless someone in some way :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, very cool, Rachel! I have been doing this on my own for years now. :) It's been really helpful and I've learned a great deal.

    I'm excited to hear you are learning all these things!

    It does sound like we have a lot in common!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog! I think you have a good start here on your blog. :) Keep up the good work!

    God bless,
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carissa! I really enjoy learning how to do creative,fun and productive things.

    Love your blogs!

    God bless,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete