Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't be Afraid to Stand Out!

In the song I just posted by Britt Nicole she says "don't be afraid to stand out" and as Christians we shouldn't be. I know it's sometimes hard to be different, I feel it too. The only girl in the room wearing a dress, the only one not involved in a conversation that you know you shouldn't be. It can be hard but it's also rewarding. People may make fun of us, but they see when we are different and want to know why and then we have a great opportunity to witness. I sometimes feel out of place, but I also have this really cool feeling when people notice that I'm different, because then I know I'm doing something right.
And it shouldn't only be noticeable when we are wearing dresses but just by the way we act and our attitude.
I just think that this is very important, I try very hard to be a good testimony so that I will have opportunities to witness, and be a witness by my actions.

3 comments:

  1. That is so true! Even though we may feel different, it is so important to please Jesus rather than men! Thanks for posting about this Rachel. It was an encouragement to me!
    Love, Miss Purity

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I'm so glad it blessed you!! Did you listen to the song? If so, what did you think of it? It goes really good with what I posted.
    Love,Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does go really good with what you posted! It was nice! Love, Miss Purity

    ReplyDelete