Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I found these on Way of the Master today. Called 'Songs of the Lukewarm Christian'.  Sad that sometimes this is true. We act like this at times. But anyways, I found it kind of humorous as well and thought I'd share... for a laugh but also to get people thinking.

1. Blest Be The Tie That Doesn't Cramp My Style

2. Pillow of Ages, Fluffed for Me

3. I Surrender Some

4. I'm Fairly Certain That My Redeemer Lives

5. Sit Up, Sit Up For Jesus

6. Take My Life and Let Me Be

7. What An Acquaintance We Have In Jesus

8. Where He Leads Me, I Will Consider Following

9. He's Quite a Bit To Me

10. Oh, How I Like Jesus

11. Fill My Spoon, Lord
 
12. It Is My Secret What God Can Do
 

No comments:

Post a Comment