Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Thursday, March 7, 2013

Good Thursday morning to y'all!! I had forgotten how nice it is to be up before the sun and be able to watch it rise!!! :) We miss a lot of beauty while we are sleeping.
 I had to take my sister to work at 5 this morning and decided it wasn't worth it to get back in bed when I got home, 'cause I have to work a bit later. So here I am! I thought I'd share something I came up with the other day during devotions... 'A wise person learns from their mistakes, but a wiser person learns from someone else's.' Interesting. I had always thought you were a pretty smart person if you did something wrong and realized it and learned from that, but really if you think about it, every wrong thing ever done, every stupid decision, has already been made by someone somewhere in history. Nothing is new under the sun, someone has done it! So, why have to do it yourself to learn that it's not such a smart idea?! Learn from the other person and then you'll never have to experience it for yourself!
 Well that's my piece of wisdom for the day. Time for me to get in gear! Bible time, work-out, shower, chores, journaling and then work. That's my day!!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment