Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Trying again...

Well, I'm afraid I have done absolutely terrible at blogging in the past. Been almost 2 years since I have updated it! It got lost in cyber-space and I recently came across it again!! I'm hoping that you will give me a second chance... anybody who (for some crazy reason) still happens to come by once-in-awhile and knows its still here ;)

 I won't even try to re-cap the last 2 years. Sorry for those of you who missed out and don't know what's happened in my life. I did leave you hanging there with my missions trip though so I'll say that it was one of the greatest experiences of my lifetime. Well worth all the time, money, effort, and prayers!!! I was blessed beyond measure! Grew very much spiritually, made some life-long friends, and I would go back to South Africa in a heartbeat.

 Hoping to get back to blogging regularly again; we'll see what happens. My life right now is: working pretty much full-time as a nanny for a family with 7 children who I LOVE so very much, finishing up my last year of high school and doing some college classes, taking sign language very seriously and working towards becoming a licensed interpreter, and last but not least I'm entering a new season of life: courtship! Another story; one I CANNOT wait to share!!! :) :) :) :) But that is for next time.
 My goal is to keep you updated about my adventures, lessons and such. I will really try and make time!! Praying that this will be an encouragement!!!
 Have a blessed day in the Lord:)

No comments:

Post a Comment