Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Monday, February 18, 2013

'Monday :(' or 'Monday :)' ?

I woke up very happy this morning. Not for any particular reason, I just felt good about the day and was ready to get up and get going!! Then I got to thinking... usually I HATE Mondays! Just something about it; the weekend is over, work and school both start up again. Its just a slow day for me. I had it in my mind that Mondays are gonna be bad. I think our outlook has a lot to do with the way things turn out. When we expect something to go wrong, it often times does. But when we look at things in a positive light it's easier for it to go well! Just my little revelation for the day:) Hope it encourages you!

2 comments:

  1. I agree... our attitude influences how our days will be. When we have a mindset of being thankful, it changes everything -regardless of what a day holds.
    (And I love Mondays... a fresh new week ... I love that thought! :) )

    ReplyDelete