Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Home Business














Hey .... I wanted to get the word out about a home business I am starting. It's so hard to get a business going so I would appreciate help in spreading the word. I do alterations on clothing. Things like hemming, sewing buttons or button holes, or even just fixing something that is torn.



I also sew skirts. I have found that people really love the skirts I make for the girls and I! They are simple, but feminine and pretty :) These are some pics of some of the skirts I have made :) If anybody is interested in either having a skirt made or in alterations or has any questions, my e-mail is firstcor.1013@yahoo.com .

1 comment:

  1. Those are very pretty! Hope you do well in this buisness... =)

    PS- I especially like the blue one! It's my favorite color. =)

    ReplyDelete