Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Some Thoughts ;)

Boy do I need to get on a schedule!! School is done, life is going good but still so many things going on. Graduation is coming right up and I am hurriedly preparing my speech and practicing sign language. Haven't much free time on my hands right now but I'll try in the future to update my blog more often. Sometimes when life is busy i just wish time would freeze so I could catch up!! Unfortunately it doesn't so I'm working on managing my time more wisely :)
Also looking forward to sometime in the future getting to meet a wonderful lady who is a missionary in Venezuela. She came to my friends church and I hear she is a really great woman. Hoping that she will be able to come to my friends house to talk to some of us girls and our mothers, that would be a blessing I'm sure!! I'll keep you updated on what happens with that.
Have a blessed week everyone!!
In God's Service ~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment